We are a creative agency specialized in designing and producing innovative mobile solutions. Notably, WhereCloud has designed the Yellow Pages Group mobile application, obtained a mention of application of the week by Apple for NFB Films for iPad and was awarded an OCTA award for best mobile solution.
We are a team passionate about new technologies and mobility! Our team work and cohesion enable us to form a unified team and face major challenges.
WhereCloud is looking for a Senior Mobile App Developer to lead the development of innovative products on iOS.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in team meetings to oversee the advancement of projects
- Review, prioritize and execute development tasks in an independent manner
- Guide the other members of the team in their work and support them on a day-to-day basis, helping to problem solve any challenges that may arise
- Implementing mobile application solutions
- Working with designers and account managers on a variety of projects
Experiences and competencies required
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Mastery of the Objective-C and/or Java language and runtime
- Knowledge of testing techniques and profiles
- Experience with Cocoa, Android, UIKit, Core Data and C/C++ a bonus
- 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming
- Developed apps that have been published on the App Store
- Able to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Able to take initiative and work collaboratively
- Able to show problem-solving capabilities and inventiveness in the face of challenges
- Develop and implement quality software
- Able to accurately estimate time required for tasks
- Able to deliver on time
- Passionate about mobile apps
- Competitive salary and group insurance
- Paid holidays
- MacBook Pro, iPhone and iPad provided
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.